Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Citrus Sugar Scrub

For Christmas I made several of the ladies in my life a cocoa sugar scrub as presents.  I also kept some for myself, and I loved it soooo much, I decided to make some more.  I thought I might branch out a little, though, so last night I tried a citrus sugar scrub.  It smells really good.  I can't wait to use it.  The recipe is really pretty simple.  It's made from things you can buy at the grocery store and hobby lobby.  This recipe filled quite a few little squatty mason jars.  Here is what you need:
2 cups white granulated sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 T. honey
2 T. orange peel
1 T. grapefruit fragrance for soaps and scrubs
5 T. olive oil
Mix all ingredients together, spoon into mason jars, and enjoy!
Next time I am going to try a lavender sugar scrub :)

No comments:

Post a Comment